Saturday, March 22, 2008

LAST WEEKS STORM CLOUDS

my computer will only let me upload one photo at a time, then i have to save the entry and upload the next one.  so forgive the constant alerts.........

the 2 pictures below were taken last week when we had the severe thunderstorms and tornadoes here in the atlanta area.  i rushed out with my new digital camera and snapped a couple of shots.........my first time using the camera.  not too shabby, huh??  the shot is taken from my front yard looking northward.  i have been trying to get them in my journal for a week, lol.  i have some of my outside wild kitty, gray, as well, but will have to put those in another entry..........sigh.........i hate slow computers.  but at least i have internet access.

 

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Easter.  That sky.  Oh how pretty.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))I hope you and your fmaily have a wonderful Happy Easter.

Anonymous said...

That sky looks wicked!  My Mother-In-Law is not far from there and went through that same storm.  She said it was rather scary, but good for her business...she is in roofing.

Greg