Monday, March 24, 2008

A SICKNESS??

all i ever want to do lately is sleep.  easter sunday i slept most of the day, got up and ate, slept some more, watched some tv and then back to sleep, getting up only to get ready for work.  at work today all i wanted to do was nap.........

i have heard that the more you sleep, the more you want to sleep......but why??  is there something medically wrong with me, like a sleeping sickness, or something to do with having uncontrolled diabetes (i take meds for it, but don't always eat right)?  or is it the cold spring weather we are having, coupled with the pollen?  i want to be cleaning house, decorating, getting ready to move my big furniture into the apartment sometime in may, but i have no desire to do anything but sleep.  i am fighting right now to keep my eyes open,  but i don't have to be at work till 10 am tomorrow, and i have an internet connection, so i need to be here online, lol.

does anyone else want to sleep all the time??  i used to be this way years ago when i stayed depressed all the time, but i am not depressed now.  i am a little upset over my daughter being the way she is, but i am not depressed.  God has been so good to me, i have little to be upset or depressed over.  so what is my problem???????

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ

oh, sorry, i fell asleep, lol.

a young man doing his court ordered community service at the salvation army today was talking to me about his colorblindness and for some reason i asked him how old he was and what school he went to.  when he told me, i asked him if he knew my daughter.  he did.  in fact, they have been friends since sixth grade, lol.  he has since married and has 2 kids, twins, a boy and a girl.  he told me to tell my daughter hello.  so when i got home from work, i texted her with the message.  she texts back and asked who i was.  slap in the face again.  she claims she doesn't have my phone number, but i recently gave it to her twice.  and she still hasn't bothered to add me to her address book.  after i texted her that i was her mother, she texted back "oh, tell him i said hi".  end of text.  sigh.  like some of my readers have said.........i have no control over how she is acting right now, so pray for her and let her have her space, and hopefully she will realize the importance of a relationship with her only mother.

i have  to work tomorrow, but get 2 days in a row off, wednesday and thursday, so hopefully i will feel more like doing some spring cleaning and furniture moving.  i also want to get out and about with my camera and take some spring shots.  i am slowly learning my way around the little bugger.........i hate something mechanical or electronic that is smarter than i am, lol.

well, not much else to share with you tonight.  i hope this will go through, since i have a very slow connection tonight.  at least i HAVE one, lol.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I go through times when all I want to do is sleep...I'm there right now, but the last three nights I've gotten about 4 hours of sleep at a time...I'm just plain on tired.  Maybe that is what is going on with you.  Are you sleeping less than normal, are you not sleeping through the night, bad dreams?  The body usually only asks for the sleep that it needs, and will keep asking until it gets the needed down time.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Yes I was going to say depression when I started reading but then you say you aren't depressed. The way your daughter is treating you is enough to make you depressed I would think but I'm not an expert. Anyway I hope you get rested up soon so you can do something you enjoy. Paula

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((JUHSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))I am sorr you been feeling tired lately.I am still praying for ad for your Daughter.A daugter and a moher needs eachother.

Anonymous said...

I think it may have alot to do with stress and the weather. As for your daughter, keep loving her and reaching out. It's hard when she doesn't recipicate...one of these days she will remember you never gave up. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that you are feeling so tired at the moment. I am praying that soon you will feel brighter. Somtiems I htink at the change of the deasons we get that listless feeling and that leads us to need more sleep.  My friend once diagnosed diabetis and on pills felt so much better and had more energy. Wish it were the same for you.  Anyway  just you rest up on your two days off never mind the work to be done it will still be there when you do feel brighter.  Much Love Sybil x

Anonymous said...

Think it's just the end of the winter, Regina, when we all feel rundown and low.

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you, i want to sleep all the time too right now.  And i do agree, it seems the more i do sleep the more i want to.  Hopefully we will all start waking up soon!!
Lisa