Friday, March 28, 2008

GRANNY GONE WILD

i have been trying to upload a series of pictures to my journal, but they won't load.  i was able to get one to upload, so i am going to put it here and hope that it comes through when i save the entry.  i will try to add the others as my computer allows me to.  the following picture was in a series of several of a woman, well past her bikini years, carousing around the beach in some place where most of the sunbathers are a little overweight.  this is entitled......GRANNY GONE WILD.

\/

\/

\/

\/

 

it allowed me to upload another..........i have to admit, she has guts.......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is odd how AOL is treating our photograph uploading.  Can only see 2 pictures ? Have a lovely weekend  Sybil x

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))Yup,She sure does have guts.Have a nice Sat.

Anonymous said...

She sure does have guts and I wondered if those pictures were Doctored by somebody.  It was obvious that she'd once had breast implants by picture number one.  You can see her bones though.  Granny shouldn't show that much skin.  It's just EWWW. lol  Thanks for the smile today.  Hope you are doing ok.  I've thought about you and just want you to know.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/

Anonymous said...

Yep she sure is a granny alright. Paula

Anonymous said...

I've heard recently that those silicone implants have a certain life span once inserted into the body.  I wonder how many years past that date her's are?  Those have become quite unnatural looking over the years, and I think the weight of the implants have really caused some stretching damage to the real skin/tissue.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, I forgot you had mentioned something about a thong....Maybe I should have waited till I had been up for a bit longer before I attempted to look at the entry....YUCK!

I hope you make it to granny status too, but I hope you have a bit more self respect than this poor soul.

Greg