Monday, March 17, 2008

A GREAT BIG THANKS

i would like to thank everyone who commented on my last entry.  i was pretty low after writing that.  all the good wishes and prayers and hugs..........they truly made me feel much better. 

but i would like to thank guido for pointing me to someone in j-land that had some similar problems with a daughter.  after reading their journal, i felt a weight being lifted off of me.  thank you so much, guido

i have fought all day trying to get online and of course nothing happens till 1:00 am!!!  and i have to go to work in the morning.  but i have to come here when i can to get my journal fix.  someone asked me once what i would do if i won a very big lottery.  of course, i gave the most obvious:  tithe, pay off bills, buy a house and car, send some to cancer research.  but after all that was taken care of, i would love to fly each and every person i know from online to georgia and have a week long celebration, meeting and getting to know the people behind the screens.  i don't play the lottery, but i DO DREAM!!!!

i am going to save this entry and then try another one with some pictures that i have taken recently.  i am not sure they will go through, and i don't want to lose this entry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))Thats a good dream to hav.I probllay do something like if I won the lottery.Have a good day.