Thursday, April 17, 2008

FOR CAT LOVERS

being a cat lover myself, i really relish finding a journal or a site that is more or less devoted to cats.  each cat has a separate and unique personality.

while dashing around reading journals today, i came across one that made me laugh and cry.  in fact, i got so engrossed in the journal, i kept going back in the archives to the very beginning.  now that was some reading, lol.

i am sure most of you already know of lisa, the bison farmer, cat and dog lover.  but i just wanted to showcase her journal for all of you out there that truly love animals, and respect those who do something about poor abused and abandoned animals.  so if you haven't been to lisa's journal, maybe you can spare a few minutes to check it out at:

http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm/

(i also had to add another of the captioned pics.  i didn't take the pic or do the caption.  the cat supposedly spelled the words, lol)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I to love reading all about the events on Bison Farm.   agreat read.  Have a lovey weekend.  Weather here this morning is ever so cold an easterly wind with some rain arriving as well. !!  Love Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

Lisa has a great journal, and she does great things for the kitty cats that are lucky enough to find their ways into her life.  Great choice to spotlight for others.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Lisa is a cut above when it comes to animals. The animals who find her are sooo lucky. Paula

Anonymous said...

Lisa cares deeply about her animals, I know that much, Regina

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, here I was wondering who you were talking about and looking forward to heading to that journal...I was stunned and so touched when I saw it was me you were talking about.  Thank you for the kinds words...how sweet of you, it made my day!  :)
Lisa