Wednesday, April 16, 2008

WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED??

since i live in a haunted house, i have been interested in ghosts.  for some time now i have wanted to do an entry where people tell me their own personal experiences with ghosts.  i would love to hear them, as well as print them for others to read.

if you are interested in doing this, please email me your ghost story and i will cut and paste it into my journal.  if you wish to remain anonymous, i will honor your wishes, but if not, i will print your journal address if you send it along in the email.

this is totally voluntary, so let me know if  you are interested and, when i have several stories, i will print them here in the journal.  since aol only allows 25,000 words and spaces, keep it to the point, please, so that i might be able to get more entries into the journal.

here's to happy ghost hunting...............

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in....you have my email.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Watch this space lol

http://journals.aol.com/journalseditor/magicsmoke/entries/2008/04/17/ghost-stories/3194

Anonymous said...

Just came over by way of Magic Smoke. I have some stories I'd love to add, it's finding time to write about them that's the problem. I'll definitely be keeping watch here to hear others either way.
Martha ~

Anonymous said...

I have one that I'll send along when I find the time...Still trying to get caught up on projects after being a way for a couple of weeks.
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Mine concerns Bragg Light on Bragg Road between Saratoga and Kountze, TX.  Several different stories abound.  You can search it.  There was a hotel ran there.  The Railroad ran nearby.  Through the woods.  Supposedly a conductor was decapatated and searches still for his head in the woods.  When you drive down the road at night you can often encounter a floating light there.  It will seemingly chase after or follow your car.  Many, many people have seen the light.  I have.  Different theories about what exactly it is.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

My moms house is haunted....if I can find a few moments I will email you MY experience with her ghost.  Gives me chills just thinking about it.  Would love to read others stories too, great idea.
Lisa